PrimeTimers – A Senior Adult Ministry
There is no exact age when a person becomes a “senior.” Some say 55 or 60 or even 75. If you visit our church you will see PrimeTimers serving in all ministries! We invite you to join us in opportunities for ministry and fellowship.
We pray that you will be blessed by your experience! You are welcome!
We are involved in:
- Bible Study – Sundays @ 9:45am
- Worship – Sundays @ 8:30am (Contemporary) or 11:00am (Traditional)
- Encouraging one another as we face the challenges of aging; special seminars/retreats
- Striving to be people of compassion and working on building relationships
- Missions – providing opportunities to touch lives and make an impact for Christ
- Fellowship – Annual Spring Picnic, Annual Christmas Dinner
- We also host a confidential support group for PrimeTimers who are providing care for a parent of a loved one. Email Primetimers@hrbcrichmond.org for more information.
- The vision of this ministry is “To be a loving, compassionate, supportive group to those who have experienced the ultimate loss of a spouse by death. To be committed to minister as they work through their losses.”
- The Healing Hearts holds dear the words of II Corinthians 1:3-5 in supporting one another through the loss of a spouse.
- This ministry remains very active incorporating the activities like periodic meetings, service projects, regular phone contact, and mutual love and support to one another.
- If you have experienced the loss of a spouse and would like more information, please contact the church office.
If you have any questions, please contact:
PrimeTimers leader, Patty Spragg (a PrimeTimer herself!) @ 804-594-2738
Associate Pastor for Senior Adults, Jim Townsend @ 804-272-0272, X 104
Healing Hearts 5th Sunday Lunch
September 29, 2019
County Seat Restaurant
3883 Old Buckingham Road
Registration is required. Please contact Edith Creech or Betty Foster
Better Than Ever: Fifty-Plus Retreat
October 21 – 23, 2019
Eagle Eyrie Baptist Conference Center
Spend three great days in the mountains of Virginia with friends from HRBC and other BGAV churches. Our own Phillip Brown will be leading the worship music and Pastor Bob, a breakout session.
For complete details click HERE.