PrimeTimers – A Senior Adult Ministry
There is no exact age when a person becomes a “senior.” Some say 55 or 60 or even 75. If you visit our church you will see PrimeTimers serving in all ministries! We invite you to join us in opportunities for ministry and fellowship.
We pray that you will be blessed by your experience! You are welcome!
We are involved in:
- Bible Study – Sundays @ 9:45am
- Worship – Sundays @ 8:30am (Contemporary) or 11:00am (Traditional)
- Encouraging one another as we face the challenges of aging; special seminars/retreats
- Striving to be people of compassion and working on building relationships
- Missions – providing opportunities to touch lives and make an impact for Christ
- Fellowship – Annual Spring Picnic, Annual Christmas Dinner
- We also host a confidential support group for PrimeTimers who are providing care for a parent of a loved one. Email Primetimers@hrbcrichmond.org for more information.
- The vision of this ministry is “To be a loving, compassionate, supportive group to those who have experienced the ultimate loss of a spouse by death. To be committed to minister as they work through their losses.”
- The Healing Hearts holds dear the words of II Corinthians 1:3-5 in supporting one another through the loss of a spouse.
- This ministry remains very active incorporating the activities like periodic meetings, service projects, regular phone contact, and mutual love and support to one another.
- If you have experienced the loss of a spouse and would like more information, please contact the church office.
If you have any questions, please contact:
PrimeTimers leader, Patty Spragg (a PrimeTimer herself!) @ 804-594-2738
Associate Pastor for Senior Adults, Jim Townsend @ 804-272-0272, X 104
Healing Hearts Christmas Lunch/Party
Crab Louie’s Restaurant
Join us for our Christmas lunch/party at Crab Louie’s Restaurant. We will meet at the restaurant at 12:45 pm in the banquet room. Bring a wrapped elephant gift – (used/new ( less than $10.00). Reservations are required by November 29. Please contact Betty Foster or Edith Creech to reserve your spot.
PrimeTimers Christmas Dinner
Join us for food, fellowship and entertainment by the Jubilation Community Choir. Dinner starts at 6:00pm and is catered by O’Toole’s Restaurant in the Family Life Center. The concert will take place in the sanctuary following dinner. The concert is free but if you would like to join us for dinner the cost is $13.00. To register click HERE. Reservation deadline is December 1.