Questions to Ponder:
- What people, practices, and convictions define HRBC and give it its distinctive taste?
- How do we celebrate these things that do not vainly puff up but rather bears witness to the transforming work of God?
- What things bring the most joy to the community of HRBC? What events are most anticipated each year? Why?
- What activities may distract us from our purpose and place the emphasis on us instead of God’s redemptive work?
- How do we welcome those who most need inclusion in a Christian community into ours? Are there things about our community that stand in the way of those in search from finding welcome at HRBC?